A trip to Bali is one of the most wanted things to do in your life. Spending your days in a sunny Bali sky and get into some of the most beautiful places like Kuta Beach and Uluwatu will also bring peace for you if you want to see a refreshing view. To make your trip more comfortable, you can get a vehicle by renting a car with Bali driver or by renting scooter in Bali. It makes your trip more fun and easier.
If you are a tourist and you want to explore this island, you can always get something simple. Getting into some rental services and rent scooter and motorcycle will be a good thing. You can get some new types of the scooters in Bali. Besides, you will also find many things that will make it more comfortable for you. Especially if you want to go to tourism destinations in Bali, you can always be sure about it.
Start getting some information about your destination in Bali. You can also choose a good hotel where you can stay there. It makes your days in Bali more valuable and memorable. You will also get some benefits by getting the rented vehicles. Before you get to the destinations, you can also know which one you can get them.
So, you need to read our info below before deciding where you want to spend your days in Bali.
Popular Destinations in Bali
Before you decide to go to Bali and rent a scooter, you can also make research about the popular destinations on this island. You will also need to make a list of what you can do in Bali. This island has some tourist attractions, which will be comfortable for you to visit.
Bali is full with places that will mesmerize you. On this island, you will also find many beautiful places and a warm village with great locals. People will love to interact with you and get more comfortable with them is a good thing. You can also explore more beautiful nature attractions like waterfall, rivers, and paddy field. You will also find more comfortable places where you will experience an amazing holiday.
Here are some of the most popular places for you to visit in Bali;
1. Tanah Lot Temple
Tanah Lot Temple is a famous tourist destination in Bali, Indonesia. It is located 20 km from Kuta and is known for its stunning scenery and iconic status in Bali. Visitors can easily reach the temple by renting a scooter. The temple offers a unique cultural experience for tourists and is a must-visit spot for those holidaying in Bali.
At the temple, you can witness the beautiful sunset and the famous sea temple that sits on a rocky outcrop in the sea. There is also a unique Hindu ceremony that takes place every day, which you can observe and learn about Balinese culture and tradition. Additionally, there are many local vendors and souvenir shops around the temple, where you can buy traditional Balinese items and gifts. Overall, Tanah Lot Temple is a breathtaking destination that provides a rich cultural experience and beautiful views, making it a popular destination for both tourists and locals alike. Tanah Lot Temple’s entrance fee are IDR 20,000 for (adult) domestic tourists, and IDR 60,000 for (adult) foreigners. IDR 10,000 for (child) domestic tourists, and IDR 30,000 for (child) foreigners.
2. Uluwatu Temple
Uluwatu Temple, also known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu, is a Hindu temple in Bali, Indonesia, and has a rich history dating back to the 11th century. According to local legend, the temple was built by the renowned priest and architect Mpu Kunturan and was dedicated to the protective spirits of the sea. Throughout the centuries, the temple has undergone several renovations and expansions, and today remains a significant religious and cultural landmark in Bali. Uluwatu Temple is considered one of the six key temples that form a spiritual chain around the island, known as the “Sad Kahyangan” or the “Six Big Temples.” The temple continues to be an important place of worship for the local Hindu community and is a popular tourist destination, attracting visitors from around the world with its stunning views and rich cultural heritage.
Just like Tanah Lot Temple, this temple is also popular and many people want to go there. This place is indeed a great destination for you and family. If you want to experience the best thing while you’re there, you can go there to see the sunset. Indeed, this is the best moment when you can see the most beautiful sunset in your life.
You can see the sea glows with the sun light. You can also find many beautiful spots for your need. When it comes to you to spend your holiday there, you can see beautiful places in Bali. The Uluwatu Temple entrance fee is IDR 30,000 per person for adults and IDR 15,000 for children.
3. Mount Batur
Mount Batur is an active volcano located in Bali, Indonesia, known for its stunning views of the sunrise. The mountain is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike, who come to witness the sunrise over the majestic caldera. Visitors can also enjoy a unique experience of having eggs cooked by the steam from the volcano. Renting a scooter in Bali allows visitors to easily reach the mountain and explore the surrounding area. With its breathtaking views, interesting cultural and geological features, and the chance to enjoy a one-of-a-kind meal, Mount Batur is a must-visit destination for those visiting Bali.
The cost of visiting Mount Batur can vary, but typically includes transportation to and from the mountain, a guide fee, and an entrance fee for the park. Some visitors may also choose to hire a private guide for a more personalized experience. The cost of having eggs cooked by the steam from the volcano is usually included in the guide fee or can be purchased separately. Batur Trekking and Hot Spring Price is about IDR 575,000 – IDR 1,300,000 per person.
4. Ubud Monkey Forest
Ubud Monkey Forest, also known as the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, is a natural reserve located in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. The forest is home to a population of over 700 long-tailed macaques, which are native to the island. Visitors can take a leisurely stroll along the paved path through the forest and observe the monkeys as they go about their daily activities. In addition to the monkeys, the forest is also home to a number of ancient Hindu temples, lush vegetation, and stunning natural scenery. The Ubud Monkey Forest has a rich history and is considered a sacred site by the local Balinese people. The forest has been preserved for hundreds of years and is considered an important cultural and spiritual destination for the people of Ubud.
The entrance fee for the Ubud Monkey Forest are 80,000 IDR per person for adult, and 60,000 IDR per person for kid and covers the cost of maintaining the forest and supporting the local community. Visitors are encouraged to follow the rules and guidelines while in the forest to help ensure the safety of both the visitors and the monkeys. With its unique combination of wildlife, history, and stunning natural scenery, the Ubud Monkey Forest is a must-visit destination for those visiting Bali.
5. Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace are two popular destinations for visitors to Bali who are looking to experience the island’s unique paddy field structures. Both of these locations offer stunning scenery and breathtaking views of the lush green rice paddies that are a hallmark of Bali’s landscape. At Tegallalang, visitors can explore the terraced fields and take photos of the intricate and beautiful rice paddies, while at Jatiluwih, they can learn about traditional Balinese rice farming techniques and enjoy a scenic walk through the fields.
It is important to note that visitors may encounter local residents who request a donation or fee for entering certain areas of the rice terrace. It is always best to come prepared with cash and to be respectful of the local community and their traditions. The rice terraces are a unique and beautiful aspect of Balinese culture and are well worth a visit for those who want to experience the island’s natural beauty and cultural heritage. Renting a scooter in Bali can be a convenient way to reach these destinations and take in the scenery. Visit to Tegalalang rice terrace are subject to an entrance fee of 15,000 IDR per person, and 5,000 IDR for parking. The entrance fee for Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is 40,000 IDR per person and an extra 5,000 IDR for the car park.
6. Ubud Art and Culture
In Ubud Art and Culture, you can also attend traditional dance performances, visit art museums, and watch artists create traditional crafts such as wood carving and painting. The art and cultural scene in Ubud is a vibrant and dynamic one, reflecting the rich history and heritage of the Balinese people.
Visitors to Ubud can also shop for unique souvenirs and gifts in the local markets, and sample the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants and cafes in the area. Ubud is easily accessible by scooter or car, and there are many rental options available in the area.
Whether you are a lover of art and culture, or simply looking for a beautiful and peaceful place to spend your holiday, Ubud Art and Culture is definitely worth a visit. So, don’t miss this opportunity and make sure you visit this place for your next trip to Bali!
Spending your holiday in Bali is what you need to relax your mind. You will also get some benefits, just like how you can explore the beaches or waterfalls. Bali is rich with waterfalls, which will be good for your need. If you love having a good life in Bali, then exploring its nature attractions is good!
Exploring the Island Comfortably with Scooter
If you want to be more flexible when you’re exploring this island, then you can rent a scooter for your need. Strolling around the island with a scooter will safe more time and money. If you have a short trip to Bali, then we recommend you to rent a scooter for your mobility. It gives you easiness if you want to access more destinations. It also makes your trip easier! Renting scooter in Bali is a good solution for you.
So, what are the benefits of renting a scooter for your trip to Bali?
1. Renting a scooter will make your trip easier. If you want to experience a good trip, then you will get them right. It makes you feel more comfortable as you will have a vehicle to use if you need to go anywhere. You can also explore the city without having to book taxis or any other online transportation services.
2. It is affordable and easy to find. Every city has its own scooter rental. Of course, you will get it easily when you choose a trusted rental service in Bali. Find a trusted rental so you can get a good vehicle. A motorcycle is one of the easiest vehicles to use in Bali. As long as you have driving license, then you can ride a motorcycle in Bali.
3. It is way more efficient than having to wait for public transportation. If you only plan to spend your days in Bali no more than a week, then renting scooter in Bali is a recommended option for everyone. You will not waste your time and you will spend your day more efficiently. Of course, it will be a good thing for you.
4. It also helps you if you want to go to the mini-markets or any other nearby attractions. If you need to choose the foods, you can always get the best by renting a scooter. In Bali, it is more comfortable if you have a scooter because it has a heavy traffic. So, you need an efficient transportation for your trip.
Downsides and Risks:
1. Safety: Riding a scooter in Bali requires a certain level of skill, as well as being aware of the traffic laws and road conditions. Accidents can occur due to the lack of helmets, unpredictable road conditions, and reckless driving.
2. License Requirements: In order to rent a scooter in Bali, one must have a valid driver’s license, either international or Indonesian.
3. Insurance: Most scooter rental companies do not provide insurance coverage, so it is important to make sure you have adequate insurance coverage in case of an accident.
4. Maintenance: Renting a scooter in Bali may require regular maintenance, such as checking the brakes, oil, and tire pressure, which can be a hassle.
Renting a scooter in Bali can be a convenient and cost-effective way to explore the island, but it also carries some risks and downsides, including safety concerns, license requirements, and maintenance responsibilities. It is important to consider these factors and make an informed decision before renting a scooter in Bali.
To rent a scooter in Bali:
1. Choose a rental shop: Look for a reputable rental shop with a good selection of scooters.
2. Requirements: You will need a valid driver’s license and a passport or ID. Some rental shops may also require a deposit.
3. Check the scooter: Before renting, inspect the scooter for any damages and check that it has all necessary safety equipment, such as a helmet.
4. Safety tips:
- Wear a helmet at all times while riding.
- Drive defensively and obey traffic laws.
- Avoid riding at night and in inclement weather.
- Always lock the scooter when leaving it unattended.
5. Insurance: Consider purchasing insurance for the scooter rental, as medical and liability insurance is not included.
6. Agree on the rental terms: Confirm the rental period, rate, and any additional fees with the rental shop before signing the rental agreement.
7. Test drive: Take a test drive around the rental shop to make sure the scooter is in good working condition.
8. Payment: Make the payment and obtain a receipt.
Note: Always drive safely and be aware of road conditions and traffic in Bali.
A Beautiful Island to Explore on A Scooter
If you want to experience a good thing, you can get so many of it in Bali. This island has all things you can get. If you want to find easiness when you’re there, you can start by choosing the most efficient thing for your need. The scooter is what you need for it. By renting scooter in Bali, you can explore the island and get many benefits. When it comes to you to go to the tourist attractions, you will also find them easily by riding motorcycle or scooter.
Riding a scooter will be a good thing to do in Bali. So, renting scooter in Bali will be more important than how it seems.